Hello there! There’s a lot of reasons why you want to join my Creative Stampers Team and today, I’d like to share a few of them with you…well, more than a few 🙂 I also have a lovely card that I made for you that is in the quarterly magazine, Stampin’ Success, exclusive to Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators that is packed full of workshops, classes, tips, tricks, hints and help, for 3 months. You received feedback from other demonstrators helping you to overcome a struggle you might have, losing your MOJO, general business building, a great read for inspiration for hobby and business demonstrators. Not only that, we have an awesome back end where Stampin’ Up! informs you months in advance of upcoming specials, promotions, the whole enchilada, so you can plan and prepare. This is all information in the Stampin’ Success Magazine alone and there’s so much more to the back end with the business tools offered to you. Stampin’ Up! makes everything very easy for you, especially those with a family and outside career, but also want to finance their habit too. It’s completely doable with Stampin’ Up!
Please feel free to use the Contact Me form above and I’d be more than happy to answer all of your questions or walk you through anything. It’s what I do; support you, encourage you, provide guidance, and everything I can do to help you succeed, regardless of how you choose to run your business. I can help you pick products that are cost-effective for you, yet enough to build your business. My hobbyists receive the same if they choose to do so. No pressure. It’s all about you.
I also have very special gifts for you for the month of July 2017! Take a look.
- For every $150 you spend this month at my online store, you will receive an additional $50 in Stampin’ Up! products from me, as well as Hostess Benefits on $150 before shipping and tax, and any other promotions you are eligible for below. You benefit both ways.
- For every new Creative Stampers Team member, you will receive an additional $100 in Stampin’ Up! products from me, as well as other promotions you are eligible for below. You benefit both ways.
There is an article in this quarter’s (July 2017) Stampin’ Success all about backgrounds and the card/video above demonstrates to you one of those cards. The card looks like it took along time to make with the colors, beautiful flowers, background, greenery and the sentiment circle. My video is less than 20 minutes and I spent a good 5+ minutes talking about joining my team while working on the card. It’s clean and simple, yet it still packs a punch. I enjoyed making this card.
The Stampin’ Success Magazine focuses on several products and offers out-of-the-box ideas on how to incorporate them. Especially helpful is new, innovative products that are not on the mainstream market, to guide you how to use them with more inspiration. I definitely count on this magazine a lot and learn an incredible amount of information.
So, let’s chat about you joining my team. This is what I can offer you and how to work the system for maximum benefits and that is invaluable to you. For instance, joining my team this month with an additional $72 in products in fabulous and I highly encourage this. You receive the very basics along with products from the Holiday Catalog. I will also tell you to use July to familiarize yourself with the back end of Stampin’ Up! and we work together to get you up and running as a business or hobby. It’s always your choice without commitment. More on that later.
HOWEVER, I will also tell you not to place your first order until August and here’s why.
- For your first order as a new or returning Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator, you will receive 30% off rather than 20%. The 10% adds up fast depending on the size of your order.
- August is also when you can start your Holiday Catalog pre-order and you want the 10% savings.
This is one significant way in how I help you navigate for maximum savings. Let’s chat about signing up with me and what you will receive.
- JULY STARTER KIT DEAL. When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit, you will receive YOUR CHOICE of $125 in Stampin’ Up! products. That’s $26 of FREE product alone. Starter Kits are always FREE shipping saving you 10%.
- BONUS ESSENTIALS GIFT PACK. This incredible gift pack includes an additional $72 of FREE, literally essential must-have products that include:
- Paper Snips ($10). I love these sharp scissors that can maneuver the smallest of images. I have them all over my house and they cut like butter. This is must-have basic craft room staple.
- SNAIL Adhesive ($7). This adhesive has refills available. It’s strong and easy to use for those with arthritic or dexterity challenges.
- Grid Paper ($11). Perfect for keeping your work surface clean. Use the gridlines and grid boxes for perfect placement with rulers on all 4 sides of this great 11 x 16 grid paper.
- Two Clear D Blocks ($17). One for you and a friend or both for you! The blocks measure 2-1/4 x 3-1/2.
- Bone Folder ($7). This tool is especially useful for crisp and clean lines when burnishing the score line on your card. The bone folder can also be used as a decorate element on your cards and other projects to add score lines making and adding a beautiful touch to any project, down to making your own woodgrain cardstock and an endless variety of techniques.
- CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS STAMP SET ($20) This really cool stamp set will be launched in our 2017 Holiday Catalog and not available for purchase until September 1, 2017. You will have yours in a few days to play with by signing up today! There are coordinating Thinlets with this stamp set that I was able to get as a bundle at 10% off on top of my regular percentage discounts, which depend on your level within Stampin’ Up! Below is a sneak peek of Carols of Christmas.
I’m sure you can use your creative liberty to figure out while images are going to have a coordinating Thinlet. In my next blog post, I will be sharing 5 very different samples made using this stamp set and Thinlets.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU RECEIVE WITH YOUR $99 STARTER KIT:
- For $99 you chose up to $125 of Stampin’ Up! products for your kit, which is a $26 savings to you. Products in the kit can be from any current catalog. This is why I tell my new team members to wait until August to place your first order as demonstrators will have 2 current catalogs to choose from. Your starter kit always ships for free saving you another 10%.
- A whopping 30% off of your first demonstrator order. You want what’s in the Holiday Catalog and whatever you need from the Annual Catalog.
- FREE and discounted pricing on more of your favorite Stampin’ Up! products that are already at a discount and you also earn Stampin’ Rewards, which are points or a cash value discount code for an additional percentage to be taken off your order. On the point system, there is a wide variety of products that you can choose from that are exclusive to demonstrators and they are so awesome!
- Preview and pre-order your favorite new products a month in advance, which I absolutely love and can start playing with my new big girl toys immediately. What a great benefit! Not only that, the Annual Catalog pre-order period starts on May 1; Holiday Catalog pre-order starts on August 1; Occasions Catalog pre-order starts on December 1.
- There’s always the opportunity to earn extra income and FREE products. It’s all up to you.
- Take a test drive to check out Stampin’ Up! From the time you join my team through the end of the Stampin’ Up! quarter (Jan-Mar; April-June; July-Sept; Oct-Dec), you can try us out with the demonstrator benefits and discounts. July is the start of a quarter and considered partial as we start to approach mid-month, so you would have until December 31, 2017, to reach your first $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter.
- There’s never a penalty to drop. If you reach your first $300 in sales by December 31, 2017, your demonstrator discounts and benefits remain intact for another quarter. Basically, it’s $100 a month. We all know we can drop that much in a craft store without thinking twice about it. It’s like going to Target for ONE thing and walk out with 6 bags of stuff completely forgetting the ONE item you needed in the first place! You know I’m right.
- Most of all, do this for you! Have fun, get to know new people, network, make some extra money, great discount benefits, the opportunity to earn some extremely awesome FREE trips all over the world to exotic places, like Thailand, which was last year’s incentive trip. There are also OnStage events held everywhere throughout the year and there’s always one close to you. I’ve been to Convention before and it was awesome. We swapped card fronts, which I need to get started on, networking, the experience of visiting a new place, the tax write-off and so much more. There is absolutely no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Nothing. You can be your own best customer if you choose to and still receive the same discounts and benefits as business demonstrators. Stampin’ Up! does not differentiate between hobby or business demonstrators. Your kit. Your way. Join today. Click on the image at the beginning of the blog post or below. I look forward to working with you!
Now, onto my card inspired by Stampin’ Success. Very easy, looks beautiful, gorgeous color combination, very little time to make with stunning results. There are more pictures below and a complete supply list for you to purchase any of these products if you would like.