Hello there and thank you for stopping by to visit me today. I will resume my great craft room destash in January 2018 starting with your favorite companies and my full set syndrome issue 🙂
THE FINE PRINT:
- You are responsible for reading and knowing all items in the product description in the above video, as well as the fine print. Your purchase confirms this.
- All pricing includes shipping to the UNITED STATES ONLY. I cannot and will not ship outside of the US. When the package is shipped, you will be given a tracking number confirmation via email from USPS. I use USPS Priority Mail as the most cost effective method of shipping. Printed products, such as Designer Series Paper and other patterned paper, we have different shipping options based on weight only.
- I will not split up/rearrange any packages whatsoever or do custom orders. I do my best to keep bundles together, especially with Papertrey Ink, MFT Stamps, Stampin’ Up!; i.e., stamp set, dies, designer series paper, ribbon, embellishments, and as much as possible with other companies.
- Everything is priced very fair for its condition. I do not accept offers or lowballs. As terribly militant as this sounds, I’m simply trying to move product as fast as possible and strive to make every transaction a simple one without drama or grief for anybody. I do videos so you can clearly see the product(s) that you are purchasing and the condition that they are in. Added value is included in the packaging, that is reflected in the price, if I have stamps up, that includes the clear plastic storage, the white sheet, magnet, and typed up labeled package. If this was not included, you would most likely be purchasing these items yourself, which adds up financially.
- The product description and video will inform you whether or not packaging is involved, i.e., stamp pockets, white insert sheets, magnets. I’m thorough in my descriptions on video, where you will see the actual condition of the products; and in writing, which I will generally refer you to the video and give a short description in writing in most cases.
- For kits that are housed in a container, I will be taking the kit out of the container. The plastic bins (like what Gina K Designs Stamp TV Kits come in) kill valuable real estate inside the box.
- All sales are final. No returns or refunds.
- I have a tendency to be device-free evenings, weekends and holidays.
- I will be focusing on 1-2 manufacturers at a time. I don’t know what or when. I just see it, make a decision and go for it. No plans.
- PayPal ONLY. No exceptions. No installments. No checks via PayPal as I still have to wait at least 5 days before it clears.