Hello there! I have a fun blog post for you today. First, it’s GIVEAWAY TIME! Please follow the link on how to enter. Now for the real fun…..
Are you ready for this? You are going to flip and love these! Who doesn’t want beautiful images colored above? You can easily do this too. I promise. I’ve been playing with them all week long just coloring images. No-fault alcohol markers with an outstanding blend. I am so all about that without a ton of coloring and shading. We now have new alcohol markers that perfectly coordinate with the entire Stampin’ Up! line of color families. Only 2 markers per color will help you seamlessly blend your colors. If you want a 3rd color, a simple tip-to-tip technique will have you covered. These new Stampin’ Blends are amazing and I have so many tutorials to share with you!
Would you like to learn more about Stampin’ Blends? I have plenty of information to share with you! Let’s get started!
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends! Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, I am also able to offer you a limited-time 16-card Color Me Happy Project Kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images! If you would like to join my team of Creative Stampers, I invite you to click on my Nav Bar of Join My Team to receive an additional $250 in product and get your new markers for FREE!
CUSTOMER LAUNCH DETAILS & MY CREATIVE STAMPERS TEAM!
- You can order starting on November 1, 2017. I will update this blog post once I get the order numbers or just go to my online store and order yours. If you order on November 1, you will most likely be coloring with your new markers a few days later over the weekend!
- No refills, but below market price point. I would much rather purchase a new set of 2 markers than expensive refills that cost more than the markers.
- All items available on any order type; Hostess or regular.
- My Monthly Card Kits will not be starting up until after the holidays; but with every qualifying purchase of $50 before shipping and tax, you will still receive a FREE GIFT from me and one that you will not be disappointed with. No Hostess Code needed. I will manually keep track of everything for you. If your personal order is over $150 before shipping and taxes, you are automatically a Hostess and can reap the rewards from that. I value my Hostesses and customers so much and there is always something just for you in your order. If you want to throw an online party, please contact me and I can set it up for you in a few minutes.
- Stampin’ Blends will be available in upcoming catalogs with even more exclusive color combinations. They are releasing the most popular colors first, but you can expect more to follow.
- Prices are guaranteed through May 31, 2018. Now is the time to get yours!
- The Color Me Happy Project Kit will be available will supplies last starting on November 1.
- There is no minimum order required if you only want to purchase the markers and exclusive kit above.
- When you join my Creative Stampers Team, the Stampin’ Blends can be part of your $99 Starter Kit if you would like. You can get every single new marker. Sweet!
- Please visit my Stampin’ Up! Online Store to place your order. These are anticipated to sell out extremely fast, as they did with Demonstrators. Grab yours today. I’m not a sales pitch person since I don’t roll like that, but I know my products and you do not want to sit on this, nor any other Stampin’ Up! Promotions. You save money and that matters. That’s why I always encourage my customers to consider joining my team. You save 20% no matter what and even more off of your first order. The peak and best times to join is right now, of course, with all of the promotions of exclusive products, down to the basic staples. There are other perfect times to join my team with catalog expiration/transition and new catalogs so that you can get the most for your crafting dollar. I’m all about savings and getting the best bang for my buck. As you grow your team, your savings will increase. If you are a hobby demonstrator, you will always be able to get your new products a months early at a 20+% discount depending on the promotion; however, 20% is the minimum discount. Your obligation is $100 a month. No commitment and you can drop at any time you wish with no penalties whatsoever and no questions asked. Your business, your hobby, your choice, always.
- I always have my personal $250 in additional product special going on to help you no matter when you sign up.
- Stampin’ Up! Blends upcoming promotion. Why not add these markers to your initial order of $99 with free shipping when you join my team?
- Holiday Catalog products will go to Clearance Rack or carried over to the 2018 Annual Catalog. A link to both catalogs is on the right sidebar or just click any of the links in this blog post and nav yourself around. Stampin’ Up! lets all of us know what is being carried over. After the Holiday Catalog, the Spring/Summer Occasions Catalog comes out with Sale-A-Bration (SAB). This is awesome. Just a regular purchase of $50 and you can pick out whatever you want in the SAB Brochure for FREE! There’s that FREE word again.
- I’ve been in the industry since the late 80s/early 90s scrapbooking. You can count on my experience to guide you with your purchases for maximum value. I have been a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator for over a decade. I do not promote products that I do not believe in or use.
STAMPIN’ BLENDS FEATURES
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or bullet/fine-tip point. This type of marker is a personal favorite of mine to color larger images and be able to color in small images too without going outside of lines. If I could make up my own alcohol marker, the nibs on these markers are perfect and is exactly what I’m after in an alcohol marker.
- The technique possibilities are endless. As I am a Certified Copic (alcohol) Marker Instructor, I invite you to use my 10 years of experience to learn how to use your markers.
- Each color, except Ivory and Bronze, has a light and dark shade marker that is available individually or in a combination pack at a fantastic price point for alcohol markers.
- Stampin’ Up! has performed in-house testing for evaporation and life to ensure a quality product.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation; even in humid climates; and as nutty as this sounds, I’m a humidity freak. I love it!
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
Any questions? Please use the Contact Me form above in my Nav Bar. I would love to earn your business and help you with excellent customer service.
Please enjoy the videos below. You can always throw your own online party with your friends effortlessly. Something to kick around with these great new alcohol markers, Occasions 2018 and Sale-A-Bration 2018 coming up. Oh, and speaking of that, I will have some super early products for you to show off before many other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators as I’m attending OnStage this year that I’m extremely excited about. I have so much to show and share with you!
I would like to thank all of you for your support. It means the world to me. I do plan on getting through the 1159 comments that I haven’t “approved” yet and I’m horrible at social media. Okay friends, that’s enough.
Check out the Stampin’ Up! videos below for techniques and how to use these fabulous new markers! Thank you so very much for stopping by today to visit me. Have a great day and God bless.