Hello there friends! I had to take a short break of all things love for today and will be back on schedule tomorrow, although I will have a non-Valentine’s Day card up for you later today. After the events of this week and the stamp set I’m using, you’ll get it.
This month is very critical for me to add one more member to my team to promote and I hope that member will be YOU!
We have fun, our own private Facebook Group, swaps, exchange ideas, support each other, we are truly one big happy family, we are going to have lifetime friendships and make new friendships along the way of this great journey! You also get the opportunity to attend events all over the world and earn FREE incentive trips to exotic locations, like Thailand, and you can also bring along your spouse or partner too! There are tremendous advantages to joining my team. I am a teacher at heart and teach, not just show you how to throw together a card. Our teamwork is amazing and how supportive we are of each other is fabulous. I welcome hobby demonstrators to where you are your own best customer and just want the discount. That is what is so great about Stampin’ Up! is that YOU pick what you want to do. You can grow your business and walk the stage one day being a career demonstrator. There are benefits to both. I started out as a hobby demonstrator to support my own habit and then just started doing videos, special series and other unique work that I have not seen on any social media avenues, and it just kind of took off from there and here I am!
The best part is the friendships that I’ve made. Some have been local and others are from all over the US and even different countries, like Australia. It’s been pretty amazing! We always have such a good time at monthly meetings and just stamp away, share and help each other if a team member is stuck in a rut, needs to vent over a personal situation, needs help with preparing a class or workshop, down to helping you cut card stock. Whatever the case is, you have a ready-made family of some of the most wonderful people I’ve met in my life. Everybody is accepted for who you are. That’s just the way it rolls in my life and with my team.
I’ve been an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for 10 years now. Your first Stampin’ Up! party or workshop that you attend with a friend is what we call the “gateway drug” (I am a victim of this) into this oh so very fun, bless others, great stress reliever, cheaper than therapy and tapping into your inner creativity to make some of the most beautiful projects from clean and simple cards to Mixed Media to Project Life Scrapbooking, boxes, bags, tags, gift card sets, and the list goes on. Creativity has no boundaries. Below are just a few of the benefits of becoming an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. For a more detailed explanation, you can read additional information on my Creative Stampers Team Page and even sign up there too!
- 20% off on all orders. If you order a Bundle that is 10% off, this also applies to you and you will receive 30% off.
- You can pre-order new products from new catalog introductions 30 days in advance before the general public so that you can demonstrate new stamp sets or just play with them. Total bonus!
- Hobby demonstrators are eligible for the above.
- If you choose to become a career demonstrator, as your team increases, so does everybody’s sales, which allows you and your team to increase your discount from 20% to up to 70%.
- The higher you move up in the organization, you can pre-order products more than 30 days in advance. In other words, the more you choose to make Stampin’ Up! your home business, the more benefits and perks you receive.
- The opportunity to earn FREE incentive trips as explained above.
- Monthly minimum is $100 to stay active. Let’s face it. We can go into a big box craft store and drop $100 within the first aisle we walk down. You know I’m telling the truth here 🙂
- NO OBLIGATIONS! The starter kit is only $99 and in that kit, you will receive all of the business products that you need and you build your own starter kit of what you would like to receive, that also includes two (2) stamp sets of your choice. With Sale-A-Bration going on, add in one more cost-effective product (such as Snail) to put you over the $100 mark that you like from the Annual Idea Book & Catalog or Spring Occasions 2017, and also get 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration products! FYI – we have 3 new products coming out on February 21, 2017! Watch for my video during my Sale-A-Bration Series starting soon. If you no longer wish to remain with Stampin’ Up!, you just make yourself inactive by not making your quarterly minimum of $300 with NO CONSEQUENCES and you keep all of your products.
- Outstanding support from myself and Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Services.
- Your own web page and blog for $12.95 a month that Stampin’ Up! offers with a fabulous backend and extremely user friendly platform.
- The opportunity to order exclusive demonstrator-only products for yourself, to use as door prizes for classes/workshops, whatever your choice is!
- Joining my team during Sale-A-Bration is the best time of the year for you to get a tremendous amount of free product and additional discounts. With your very first order, you will receive 30% off. If you include product bundles, that’s another 10% for a total of 40% off your products PLUS all of the FREE Sale-A-Bration products that you get to pick from too. The $99 sign-up fee is already worth $125 in product, then you get to pick 2 stamp sets and 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration products too. That’s a lot of big girl toys for $99. Oh, did I mention that shipping and handling is also FREE too with your starter kit? Another bonus.
- You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
I love being an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and I run my little home business the way that I choose to that frees me up for my other passions in life.
I really hope that you will join my team and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit me today and God bless.