Hi friends. Welcome to the Thursday Challenge Design Team Sketch for Create With Connie and Mary (CCMC223) and the latest installment of my annual 12 Days of Christmas, Day 8. Today I have made a very traditional colored Christmas card with our great sketch and some untraditional methods of assembling it 🙂 Be sure to check out what the other designers made for you too!
I also wanted to give you the heads up on a new Create With Connie and Mary Holiday Card "Create"ions Mini Series! It's a new venture featuring products in the 2012 Holiday Catalog stamp sets from various designers. If you need a jump start on your holiday cards, this is the class for you. Here are the details:
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND…as a bonus on Saturday, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week.
I was disappointed that my sentiment of "Believe" did not fit in with the sketch as the print in the Christmas tree image is the song Silent Night and this would have been perfect with my theme of believing in Jesus.
I hope that you will join us in our challenge today and thank you so much for stopping by to visit me. Enjoy the video too! Have a very blessed day.