Hi friends. I made this adorable fun fall leaves card for the Create With Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Today we have a wonderful sketch challenge for you. I had so much fun making this fall card for you with some great elements for you on the card. I'll have instructions for you below.
As I'm still trying to figure out this Mac, I can't insert in my watermark, ugh. I need some Mac lessons and will be doing a lot of Googling…which reminds me to call Best Buy to transfer over all of my stuff from the Windows laptop!
I do hope you like this card. It's actually very clean and simple but it really packs a bit of a punch with some fabulous elements that takes the card to the next level.
I hope that you enjoy this card and don't forget to play along with us in our challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by to see me today and God bless you! Here is my card that I'd like to share with you. Have a great day!
Card Stock: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Naturals Ivory
Designer Series Paper: Orchard Harvest, Regals Pattern Pack (More Mustard)
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple
Stampin' Around Wheel: Timber
Edgelits: Finishing Touches
Machine(s)/Tool(s): Big Shot
Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
1. Cut a piece of early Espresso card stock to 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 tent.
2. Using the Timber Stampin' Around Wheel and Early Espresso ink, apply to the Early Espresso card stock base.
3. Cut a piece of More Mustard card stock to 5-1/2 x 2-1/2 and using temporary tape adhesive, place the pinking Adorning Edgelit at the bottom and die-cut with your Big Shot machine.
4. Cut a piece of More Mustard Designer Series Pattern Pack with the type print on it to 5-1/2 x 2-1/4 and adhere it to the More Mustard card stock with Snail Adhesive.
5. Die-cut 5 leaves from Autumn Accents die-cut using Naturals Ivory card stock.
6. Using a Stampa-a-ma-jig, stamp two leaves with Lucky Limeade and two leaves with Raspberry Ripple Classic Ink.
7. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of each leaf and adhere to the More Mustard panel as shown.
8. Fussy cut 3 banners from the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper and adhere to the back left of the More Mustard panel as shown.
9. Adhere the leaves to the More Mustard panel alternating colors with Stampin' Dimensionals.