Hi friends. Not only was today's card a challenge creatively but a challenge to post on my blog. I got a new MacBook Pro about a month ago and am still trying to get used to this and make the transition, along with many other transitions. This is my first blog post I'm making from the Mac. I will say that the clarity of the color and sound is unlike anything Windows can possibly offer you. It's amazing seeing the true colors of everything! There's just a few things I need to figure out and get my stuff from my old laptop that gives me the blue and black screen of death on a daily basis before it all goes poof! That would be tragic.
I"m combing design team work with today's challenge of Stampin' Up! Only Challenges 54 (SUO54) where our theme is kids cards and projects. You have to check out the fabulous projects our design team made. They rock.
My sketch is from Fall to Layout 208 (FTL208), which is my Clean and Simple Stamping design team work. It turned out to be a perfect combination!
I hope that you enjoy today's card and I know it's been a little quiet around here lately. It's been insanely busy and I need life to slow down a bit so keep me in your prayers because it seems like I'm behind in everything. Well, I actually am behind on everything right now.
Thank you so much for stopping by to see me today and God bless you! Here is my card for you today.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to A2 size.
2. Stamp five planet images of each color (Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Poppy Parade, Old Olive) onto Whisper White card stock and punch out using a 1-1/4 circle punch.
3. Adhere the images to the card stock as shown above starting by placing each color planet in the middle of the card and working outward. Snip off the excess with scissors.
4. Cut a piece of 5-1/2 x 1-1/8 Crumb Cake card stock.
5. Cut a piece of 5-1/2 x 1 Whisper White card stock.
6. Adhere the Whisper White card stock to the Crumb Cake card stock and adhere the sentiment panel to the center of the card as shown.
7. Stamp on sentiments using Basic Black ink and stamp on the stars image with Tangerine Tango ink. Adhere rhinestones to the center of the large star.