Hi friends. Today's Twisted Tuesday Challenge 18 (2TC18) is nothing short of brilliant that Melina came up with the theme. It's school days and the twist is to use chalk. It's such a fun challenge match. We'd love to have you join us today and be sure to check out and see what the other design team members made. Patty Gorka and I had some sort of telepathy going on or something as we both used the same image. I used watercoloring with markers and chalk on my image.
I hope that you enjoy this card and thank you so much for stopping by to visit me today. God bless you.
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Card Stock: Basic Gray, watercolor paper
Designer Series Paper: Storytime
Ink Pads: Staz-On Jet Black
Markers: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi
Other Accessories/Embellishments: Chalk
Hardware: Library Clips
Big Shot Die: 3" Circle
Framelits: Labels Collection
Machine(s)/Tool(s): Big Shot, Aqua Painter
Technique: Die-cutting, watercoloring
Size: 3-3/8 x 6-5/8
1. Cut Basic Gray card stock to a folded width and length of 3-3/8 x 6-5/8.
2. Layer on Storybook Designer Series Paper.
3. Die-cut a 3" Circle.
4. Stamp image onto watercolor paper with Staz-On Jet Black and die-cut using a Framelit from the Labels Collection.
5. Watercolor and chalk the image using the colors stated above.
6. Adhere image panel to 3" Circle with Foam Dimensionals.
7. Adhere the entire image panel onto the base of the card with Foam Dimensionals.