Good afternoon. I'd like to share with you a lovely feminine card that I made that sold in my Etsy Shoppe that I really need to update!
God bless you and Today's Treasure is John 6:25-59.
Don't forget that in celebration of the Risen Christ, Christian Paper Crafts is having an open Resurrection Week registration starting tomorrow through April 27. We'd love to have you join us and become a part of our Christ-centered community where Jesus is our Lord and fellowship with hundreds of women who truly love the Lord and paper, who will pray for you, help you carry your burdens, and we are all truly sisters in Christ. You'll love our camaraderie and everything about Christian Paper Crafts! Come on inside!
For other exciting personal news for me, check back within the next few weeks as I'm being the featured designer for a great stamp company that I love, I'm back designing for Paper Maniac and will be posting projects on the Paper Maniac Inspiration Blog every Saturday, and yet another new design team position starting on June 1 with a stamp company that we all know and love. I will also be showcasing you more projects using my Cricut too! I have been truly blessed.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Year of Flowers: Mums, Delightful Dahlias
Card Stock: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet, Stamper's Select White
Designer Series Paper: Papertrey Ink Pink Patterns
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves, Copic markers
Embellishments: Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Simply Chartreuse Felt, Stampin' Up! Antique Brads
Die-Cuts: Papertrey Ink Delightful Dahlias
Size: 4-1/2 square
1. Cut a piece of dark pink card stock to 9 x 4-1/2, score at the 4-1/2 mark, fold, and burnish.
2. Cue a piece of designer paper to 3-7/8 square and adhere to the dark pink card stock base.
3. Cut a piece of dark pink card stock to 3-7/8 x 1 and a piece of designer paper to 3-7/8 x 7/8 then adhere the designer paper to the dark pink card stock.
4. Tie light pink ribbon around the above strip of card stock into a bow at the right side and wrap the antique brad around the center of the bow then adhere to the card.
5. Cut two 2-1/2 square pieces of dark pink card stock and two pieces of 2-3/8 square designer paper. Adhere the designer paper to the dark pink card stock.
6. Stamp image with black ink onto white card stock and color with markers. Cut out the image.
7. Die-cut two small leaves and one large leaf using leaf die-cuts from green felt and stamp with green ink with the matching stamp.
8. Adhere the bottom right square panel onto the card and stamp the sentiment using black ink.
9. Adhere the top left square panel onto the card and adhere the leaves and image with foam dots and sticky tape.